Career with BPS
Bhilai Public School, Bhilai is centrally located in the eco friendly environment, acclaimed as one of the fastest growing cities of the world. However, selecting the right school is one of the most important decisions, you as a career seeker have to make. Bhilai Public School offers an outstanding environment towards imparting education designed to enrich the lives of students, by offering holistic opportunities to challenge and extend, exploring all the possibilities available for enhanced career development. The Values of being Higher, Brighter & Stronger makes us strive ahead for educational excellence and development and becoming a Globally Acclaimed Preferred Educational Institution.
Every year new employees join BPS, Bhilai bringing with them valuable ideas from their varied teaching experiences. This fosters the continued development of our school in order to meet the needs of our students. There are certain qualities we are looking for in recruiting our new employees and you are encouraged to review the information below to help you determine if BPS is the right school for you. In order to achieve our mission and philosophy, we seek to recruit highly qualified Academic as well as Non-Academic Staff who can support the mission and vision of BPS - to provide an outstanding environment of international education which inspires students to reach their full potential and be successful and responsible global citizens.
BPS seeks to hire a diverse range of qualified and experienced teachers for academics and other staff for Administrative section with considerable experience in the field of educational application and is particularly interested in teachers who are:
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and engaged role models who lead, inspire, and promote student learning through the example they set and demonstrate.
- Knowledgeable about child development, subject area content delivery, and contemporary trends.
- Generous in sharing, collaborating, and communicating skills, knowledge and capacities;
- Knowledgeable about best practices in assessing student learning;
- Experienced in providing differentiated and latest learning experiences;
- Experienced and collaborative curriculum designers, versed in development and backward design;
- Committed to developing student's literacy skills, and integrating digital-age teaching and learning strategies across all subject areas;
- Committed to extracurricular and after school activities.
APPLICATION PROCESSExternal applicants interested in positions at the Bhilai Public School are requested to apply through our applicant portal below. Please have the following documents available before continuing.
- A cover letter (approximately one page) addressed to the HR Manager of School, which describes the specific position(s) of interest to the applicant, explains the applicant's professional aspirations, relevant experiences, as well as the applicant's availability and pertinent personal information.
- An updated resume, which includes DOB, Residential Status, and Latest and Permanent contact information.
- A list of references which includes the names and contact details of current and past section in-charges or teachers.
However prospective candidates can send in their resumes on the following e-mail id's email@example.com
BPS will be represented at the prospective education fairs this year and through advertisement release; however a personal interview is a must before taking the decisive step or procedure of offer generation. Alternatively depending on the resource via Skype is a highly acceptable alternative.
We invite applications for key positions from qualified teaching Professionals, preferably with prior experience and proven track record in CBSE Schools and other schools. Sensitivity and understanding of different cultures are essential as we are a multi-cultural learning community. At the Bhilai Public School, we are committed to educational excellence. We provide an innovative learning environment that's truly international in quality, in space and in spirit. The work ambience here is conducive to personal and professional growth. The candidate can expect attractive compensation packages and benefits coupled with growth opportunities.
All employees have to undergo a pre-joining Ref check process after offer roll-out. Subject to clearance employee will be on-boarded and appointed with BPS, Bhilai
SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS IF YOU ARE IN Bhilai Public School
1. CHILD TUITION FEE WAIVER:
- Your joining date defines the applicability of benefits that you will get.
- Staff who will take admission for their child in Bhilai Public School will get 100 % waiver for tuition fees.
- Fee waiver for staff children will be given only if they are full time as per level definition.
- If due to personal choice any staff takes a special time assignment, fee waiver will not be given.
- Visiting faculty and consultants are not eligible for this privilege.
- This privilege is meant for up to two children only.
2. TRANSPORT/ TRAVELING ALLOWANCE:Staff is given transport/ traveling allowance depending on the rates per km as per the guidelines on the school policy. Depending on the actual kilometers distance chart.
3. STAFF TRAINING:Employee will be allowed to go for various training to upgrade them, learn and explore also through seminars/workshops depending on the requirement and enhancement of the job as approved by the management. The same will be at the discretion of the management.
4. ACCOMMODATION:Rented Accommodation for staff is provided at a subsidized rate for those who are from outstation locations.
The school also provides in campus accommodation depending on the availability and criterion at the discretion of the management with some nominal charges as prescribed by the management.